11. Clever jokes aside; it's probably because he's ugly as
10. 87% of Federation females picked "sense of humor"
as the "#1 Most Important Trait in a Potential Mate"
poll in April's Intergalactic Cosmo. "Jermaine Dupri Teeth"
didn't even crack the top twenty. (noladaveus)
9. His idea of eye contact involves a fist to the temple.
8. Klingons hate soft pillows. What do you think their policy
on toilet seats and mouthwash is? (rtjhnsn1)
7. Once they find out the "2 Spines" thing isn't
what they thought it was, they lose interest. (dodgerwinslow)
6. Once they meet his kid...Dude, there's NEVER gonna be a
second date. (leissuit)
5. He bangs some of the hottest Star Trek women and they die
before they get all Majel-ly. I wish I had luck like that. (pclips)
4. Early in his career, Worf contracted the deadly Little
Joe virus. His next fiancee will be killed by a runaway wagon
3. It's the prune juice. (annaleahy)
2. This has a sad, sad explanation: Wesley Crusher. Too much
blood wine. A schoolgirl's uniform. And a magical night he will
never forget. Since then, no one else has simply ever measure
1. He can't walk around without someone making a "Werewolves
of London" reference behind his back. (He should stop going
to Trader Vic's too, while he's at it.) (rhythma1234)