Theorizer: What's the deal with... Superman and Wonder Woman never getting
7. You thought Hawkgirl was the ONLY lady the Green Lantern could hit on? (email@example.com)
6. Oh, c'mon. Wonder Woman was raised on an island chock to the brim with strong,
athletic women. I would think she plays on a different team by now. That's the
only excuse. Any straight superheroine would have jumped his bones on sight.
Possibly Robin, as well. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. The remainder of the metal used for the bullet proof gauntlets was applied
to patriarch-proof her skivvies. (email@example.com)
4. Neither Wonder Woman nor Superman would survive having sex with one another.
Of course, there might not be much left of Earth either. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. She has an unbreakable whip that makes you tell the truth, bracelets that
deflect bullets, and a sisterhood of pissed amazons at her disposal. Would you
want to date a woman like that? (email@example.com)
2. Because if they ever married, Wonder Woman would need to drop her maiden
name and become Wonder Man, and you KNOW that's gonna hurt her career. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. I'd have to say that the #1 reason is their old TV show versions. Have you
rewatched any of those lately? George Reeves as Superman just looks like somebody's
dad, and Lynda Carter? Cute face, but man, her costume is so padded it looks
like she's wearing Depends. So I figure they first met in those iterations,
and they just can't forget it, even now when they are drawn much more sexy.