11. "Well, he's no Wesley Crusher." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
10. "Have you been affected by the spores of Omicron Ceti III?! You know,
the spores from the Trek original series episode that made the crew happy, but
9. "What a di-lythium dweeb!" (email@example.com)
8. "Bee-dee-bee-dee-bee-dee. He's stupid, Buck." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. "How did you like Rollerball?" (email@example.com)
6. "Couldn't find his Jeffries Tube with both hands and a flashlight."
5. "He's so dumb he thinks William Shatner wrote TekWar." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. "Your steps are heavier than your thoughts." (email@example.com)
3. "Her TARDIS is locked in two dimensions." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. "His Veritech doesn't fully transform, if you know what I mean..."
Today we have two winners. Or maybe I just can't count.
1. "You'd be REAL smart in the Mirror Universe!" (email@example.com)
1. "His brain only goes to Warp 2 - and I'm talking the Star Trek original
series warp scale." (firstname.lastname@example.org)